28 February 2011

I love Library workers.


Conversation I had today:
Me: "Hi. Do you know where the Writing Lab is?"
Library man worker in vest: (shouting) "WELCOME TO THE WRITING CENTER! IT'S RIGHT HERE." (puts arms out and spins in circle)
Me: Really? Did you really just do that? (just imagine a taken back look on my face). Are you really going to yell and let everyone know I had no idea where the writing lab was? Great.
"So can I just come by on Wednesday?"
Library man worker in vest: "WELL IF YOU SET UP AN APPOINTMENT YOU ARE OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY. WOULD YOU LIKE TO SET ONE UP?"
Me: "Yeah, sure." Anything to get you to stop yelling. 
(Writing name on a paper). "Okay goodbye."
Library man worker in vest: "GREAT! I WILL SEE YOU ON WEDNESDAY!!" 
Me: Oh my gosh I can't wait for Wednesday.


1 comment:

  1. Haha I'm one of those library workers. I work at the library here in BYU-P. I have lots of fun, seriously.

    ReplyDelete