18 February 2011

I can never decide

{ What's a little fishy need to decide? nothin. - This is SPAZ. He is 5 months old. }

There are WAY too many choices in life. It is sometimes hard for me to make the simpliest decision. Today it was lunch. What was I going to eat? I wasn't to the point of starvation, and I had already eaten breakfast, so what was the answer to my plea? I walked up and down the lunch room, testing my taste buds to see what their say was in this mediocre choice. It was between an Apple Crisp Salad, Orange Chicken, a Sandwich, Chicken Strips, and Pepperoni Pizza. After much concideration, I went for the Salad. Best decision of my life. The apples made my taste buds awake and I can't remember the last time I had a vegetable (sad, I know). Win-win situation if you ask me. 

If every small decision requires at least 15 minutes of thought, I'm not going to do so well in the future. SO MANY DECISIONS TO MAKE. 

3 day weekend everyone! Don't get sick like me.
*cough*cough*

No comments:

Post a Comment