26 January 2011

Mon Journal

(This is my Jill Bliss journal)

Today in English we learned that the first four letters of the word "journal" in French mean "day". A journal is a "daily account". I'm not sure what I would do without my journal. Especially my Jill Bliss journal. It's perfect for my silly and curly writing. I LOVE it. When you write in your journal, what do you write, and how often do you write? For me it is everyday, but I need to improve how to and what I include. President Eyring has spoken on the importance of recording how you have seen the hand of the Lord in your day. Once you get thinking about the blessings you have received that day, you are humbled to know that the Lord loves you. It's a neat feeling and experience. I just wish I did it every time. 

In English class we also talked about a paper that is due next week. It is a personal narrative, and I just don't know what to write about! Any ideas?

Oh yeah, I also failed my math test today. What a confidence boost to finish the other million things on my list.  It's alright though, I'll get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment