27 January 2011

I love to see the Temple

(Rexburg Idaho Temple)

We have the blessing of having a temple SO CLOSE. This beautiful structure is literally less than a mile away from where I live. 
"The temple provides purpose for our lives. It brings peace to our souls—not the peace provided by men but the peace promised by the Son of God when He said, “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you." - Thomas S. Monson
I completely agree with the peace that it brings. I am so much more at peace and I continue to have the spirit with me througout my day. SUCH a better day compared to the previous post. 

I took a much needed nap today. It consisted of me coming home from Book of Mormon, taking my shoes off, but my socks were still warm (don't you love that feeling?), and curling up with some crackers and string cheese. I kept my coat on, just to make sure I would be extra toasty.

I am looking forward to the weekend! So much work to do and verry little time. 
I hope your day is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment