29 January 2011

Happy Day!

(Studying reeeeaaallly pays off)

I took a brisk walk to the testing center this morning. The time stamp on my bubble sheet told me I was promptly there by 9:31 a.m. At the end of my test I took a look at the clock. 1:07p.m. I HAD BEEN IN THERE FOR 3 HOURS AND 36 MIN. But I guess it doesn't really matter because I got a 97% on my test! Not bad little grasshopper. 
p.s. I drew this really awesomely detailed shark eating a bird on my math scratch paper. I wish I could've kept it. It looked something like this (except it was going for a bird):


(I don't know why, but I have this strange thing for sharks)

I also just received a text message telling me I have a package waiting for me at home! I love my family sooo much. 70 days until I am home!

Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment