31 January 2011

Fish are friends

{ Gil }

Here is Gil.
He lives with me in Apartment 215. And let me tell you, he's got an attitude. 
This is what his schedual consists of: 
8am Morning feed - very moody and wants food right away.
Afternoon naps on bottom and side of tank.
Swimming up and down thruogh the leaves with aggression. (He doesn't really like the fake plant I have so graciously provided him).
More napping.
More anger issues.
And when I come home? He's pouty. All he wants is food.
9pm Angry Evening feed. I can see how he's been waiting all day for the joy of 4 little pebbles, but seriously, he needs an attitude change. 
Does anyone know how to train a fish? Good Movie.
Oh well. For now he will be my little spoiled aqua pet I love to look at. 
Have a good Monday! Seriously, have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment