02 June 2012

14 days!

Only 14 days left of this blog so I've gotta make it good! Then we transition over to a married people blog! :) (BECAUSE WE WILL BE MARRIED!!) ahh! :)

This morning my lovely sister threw me a bridal shower. It was the most fabulous thing in the world. So simple and sweet and fun. Now I will overwhelm you with a billion photos and comments.

(Those are the flowers Kent sent me!!) He and Tulips are my fave!!

My lovely grandmas

Beki & Bella

My Triplet, Anne

Natalie!

Granny - this is what I will look like! I'm basically a replica of her :)

My fun French Grandma :)

Tami

Sweet Cindy!

Mama

Claire


The PARTY!!

Serving



Lacey! I will miss her :( she is moving. booo.

Tiffany <3

Parker picking up the decorations.

She also pulled together a video with Kent's help. It was a game where I had to answer the questions all about Kent and then see if I got them right based on Kent's answers. He is such a little goober! I got them most right....I wish I could upload it. rats.

Things feel a whole lot better having that done. It was so much fun! I can't wait to have the reception!!

We also went on a date last night:

HUHOT!!

 







1 comment: