19 April 2012

yeah yeah yeah...

He's seen my dress.

Oh well. So have you! I got that beauty on craigslist for cheap cheap cheap! 
Today we took bridals from the awesome jalene taylor. The next time we see her it will be our wedding day... crazy!

1. me getting my hair done... lemme tell you dollar cuts ain't cheap. 2. Walking through the provo library trying to find a bathroom to change. 3. Getting picture taken in provo library before I had to give my dress to the cleaners. We walked in some mud, I accidently touched my dress to my red lips, and it was dirty when I bought it.

My ticket home is in hand and I leave for the airport at 8:20 tomorrow morning. 2 months without kentelope! We'll make it and the next time I see him is the week of our sealing, so it's all good. 

adios muchachos


No comments:

Post a Comment