26 April 2012

waiting for some fillings

As I waited for the pain that I knew was coming in the next 20 minutes (2 shots for fillings), I listened to and watched things around me at the dentist office 2:00pm on a tuesday and these are the awesome things I noticed:

>>My dentist (Dr. W.) Serves coffee, tea, and hot chocolate in his waiting room...ironic.

>>Adele's voice bugs me so much. "Someone like yoooOOOOOoooouuuuUUUUUU TOOOOOO" I've had enough.

>>There was a funny older lady that would say something and then just laugh. I love those kinds of people! She took my hand and said, "that is a very pretty ring! My granddaughter got one just about like it about a month ago." haha mine was custom made.

>>Family Fun magazine is better than all the rest.

>>The same funny lady was talking to the secretary and said, "oohhhhh yes, baby." To a question that didn't require a "baby" at the end of her sentence.

Big News! I turn 2-0 on Monday and I'm doing this awesome thing that my sister did. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. haha i was just reading your little side note up in the left cornerish.. it says january 31st, 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete