30 April 2012

20.

Today at 9:52am I celebrated 20 years of birth.
Here was my day: (everything is "birthday" because it's my birth day)

Birthday sleep in
Birthday wake up
Birthday skype with K
Birthday present from kentelope
Birthday lunch with granny & mom
More Birthday skype with K
Birthday craft
Birthday nap
Birthday dinner - Awesome dinner made by claire - thanks girl!
Birthday family presents
Birthday scavenger hunt from parker
Birthday blog
Birthday scripture study
Birthday skype with K

And here is the night in pictures:
Sorry, I just woke up

It says "AnnA." - with a period


 


Family gifts - they know me too well. (The papers are tickets to go to the temple dedication INSIDE THE TEMPLE!) :)
and then parker's present was a scavenger hunt by following the string.

Walk to the Tiki

Which all led us to the container 


 
Then to a mailbox

Then to the presents!

Which we opened on the tramp

It was a fabulous day - thanks for all the wishes on facebook and all the fun and happy moments you have all shared with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment