16 March 2012

UTAH!

"Once she starts pushin ya know you start to see the head:) hehe i can't wait:)"

What in the world?!
I found this quote in Kent Buys' phone this morning. So naturally, I'm blogging about it.
After laughing together about it he finally told me he was walking from class and heard a guy on the phone telling someone these exact words I'm guessing about child birth.

WE ARE OFF TO UTAH at 5:30PM!
Engagements (hopefully) this weekend. The forecast of rain is 90%.... but maybe it will clear up for an hour? We are hoping and praying.

We are also deciding more things about our wedding and purchasing a white camiseta and black shoes for K. Hopefully we will find something.
Right now we are eating a grilled chicken bagel sandwich/BBQ pizza. 

We haven't updated the daily blog in a while. But I promise I'm still taking a picture everyday. We ALMOST forgot on Thursday! but we got it :) no worries.

have a great weekend! talk to you soon!
xox anna

No comments:

Post a Comment