01 March 2012

LITERALLY


I LITERALLY paid the price for my History grade today. I spent uno hour studying quizzes like mad. Then I went to take the test. 71%. bummer. 
Then in the bottom corner of the screen (where i took the test on a computer) it said "retake". huh?? I was in the testing center and I didn't think that was allowed! After asking a lady about it, she told me to leave the testing center and come back (because it's like an assembly line - you get your test, sit down, take it, go through other doors to turn it in and then find out what you get on a screen). Luckily the test showed me the ones I got wrong and so I quickly studied them before I went back.
I went around the whole building and back to the same spot to take it again! Retakes cost .50 so I gave the guy my 2 dimes a quarter and a nickle and re-took my test.

100% :)

************************************************************

I watch these every night before I go to bed: I love them.

Tonight the Fianc and I go to IDAHO FALLS  to find some engagement clothes!! So fun to get out of Rexburg for a while. With a car!

xox anna

No comments:

Post a Comment