25 March 2012

Field Trip!

I failed to upload the ones with captions on the pictures. Oh well - Here are the pictures from my field trip (for my natural disasters class) to MONTANA, WYOMING and IDAHO!! Today was the farthest north I have EVER been. It was so beautiful and so fun :)


 

my boots 

 



Left: Aluvial Fans & Fault Scarp Right: Prettiest Light I have EVER seen


Land slide

 coolest glasses ever.
 instructor.

Me in MONTANA! 
 

 

  
 


 
  

 
Ice fishing!

We love learning!




Teton Dam - incredible how it broke.


 I LOVE SCHOOL AND COOL FOUNDATIONS CLASSES!
xox anna

ps I got home at 3:30pm and then surprised K at work at 4pm (when he gets off). We played frisbee in  a park, went to the store to buy turkey & a mango, then rented a movie, went to Nielsons to get a frozen custard and then we watched the movie! (Money Ball) We also officially finished our wedding invites - we just need to figure out the print settings/double check words and everything and we should be good to go! Only 8 days of the semester left! 
woo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment