22 February 2012

Phone Photos and others...

My posts are usually centered around photos because that's how I roll. Usually I focus on just one... but today here are several. And they are mostly photos found on Kent's phone


We will start off with Kent's sandwich bum that looked like lips:*
(I spy President Hinckley)

Our photo for yesterday was from our little adventure we had in the Romney Building during a 15 minute break before class. We finally figured out how the building works.

Kent likes to take pictures of me and my crazzzy outfits/daily luggage I carry around.


valentine cookies 

True Story - I thought that was a woman's shirt until I took it off the hanger. The other one is of me picking out makeup.


More photo pictures! Mr. Buys was my HUGE helper today! I couldn't have done it *happily without him. Then we ran into our friend Katherine - I am talking to her in the left one and almost taking a picture of her in the right one :)
 

 
We will end with a nice one of Kent Roberto. I seriously think he should get some of these glasses!! Don't you!?

xox anna

No comments:

Post a Comment