09 January 2012

Phone photos DECEMBER

It has been quite a while since we have posted our monthly "phone photos" These were taken in december/january on my phone, but some of them were sent to me by kent's phone. 
Sorry they are really out of order....

I sent this to my sister saying "my two loves" but then realized I actually sent it to Kent.

December 31st! Best day everrr.


I look terrible, but kent it so cute :)

First time seeing Claire!!

Kent & Anna

Kiva - This is how she sits through movies. Except she is usually asleep and is being scratched. 


Christmas gifts! - Kent gave me the hat :) and the Frame I'm holding is probably my favorite :)

This is from Kansas woo!

Claire and I having fun in Pier 1

One of my favorite pictures of Mr. Buys

Buys Boys next to their fictional characters ha :)

Kent got this in an email!!!!!

My gift to Kent - OMELET MAKERRR!!

precious. ahh

"Brothers missing their girlfriends" was the caption - ha

xox anna

No comments:

Post a Comment