04 September 2011

September!

My awesome sis

Happy September! It has been a while since I've posted anything. I have been busybusybusy getting ready for school and finishing photos. It has been one of the best summers of my life. I have had the most amazing time with my family, and especially with my sister, Claire. We have become so much closer and I just love her to death. 

School starts on the 12th, and boy am I ready. I'm ready for change, like some school WORK. But I still know I will get overwhelmed and frustrated at everything. It's still fun to participate and try to figure out what I really want to be doing with my life. It's a real wake up call if you ask me. 
Hopefully I'll keep this blog more updated than I did in the past school semester. It's a good way for me to get my opinion and point across, and whoever wants to read about it, feel welcome! :)

I learned how to curl my hair with a straightener!! It's fun and cuuuute. Just don't burn yourself - not fun. Here's a linky:
I didn't actually use this video, in fact I've never even watched it. But I'm sure it gets the point across, and with 3 million views, how can I go wrong?

There are so many things I want to say! I just don't know how to express them!! So I'll just hang up now. 

Have a wonderful Sabbath day! Spend it with yo family.
Much love,

2 comments: