19 August 2011

Update

String of Hearts
I fixed the coat, and now I'm still struggling with how I want the swimming suit to look. Still working on photos. Started reading "Where the Red Fern Grows" by Wilson Rawls. You'd probably think I've read it by now. Nope. Still behind on my 4th grade reading.

Painted the basement, installed a HUGE (literally) TV with bluray, high definition, 3D, and whatever else you can think of. It's crazy cool. Our basement looks like it's part of a home now! I'm so proud of my parents for stickin to the change I wanted down there. (Sorry for being so bossy) They still love me :)

Something that was on my list to "take a picture of" was that string of hearts! Felt is SO FUN to sew together. It's so quick too! I have like a billion circles tied together for "re-usable streamers". ahh I just love it. Now it is hanging on my lampshade in my room!
Here is a picture of my room from a long time ago when I first moved in:


and here are pictures of a puppy:

They make me happy :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment