09 August 2011

Things to work on...


ahh I just love these

pos·i·tive

  [poz-i-tivadjective

1.
explicitly stated, stipulated, or expressed: a positiveacceptance of the agreement.
2.
admitting of no question: positive proof.
3.
stated; express; emphatic: a positive denial.
4.
confident in opinion or assertion; fully assured: He is positivethat he will win the contest.


This is something I struggle with. When things are not going planned, or a good way, I seemed to get wrapped up in the and forget to stay positive. The way we react to a situation is really a testimony of how we see and treat life. 

17 And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.18And straightway they forsook their nets, and followed him.

Peter Straightway left his nets. I think sometimes I take too much time when I'm called to dinner, or 
asked to do something. Just be more obedient!


Loving yourself makes such a huge and better difference. 



SERVICE. To everyone. *includes family members
Remember to think about, pray for and let others know how you are thinking of them.





"Being humble means recognizing that we are not on earth to see how important we can become, but to see how much difference we can make in the lives of others"
— Gordon B. Hinckley

No comments:

Post a Comment