17 August 2011

There's nothing like a good haircut

Parker & Anna
Last semester I wrote a paper on how a haircut can change your life. It was awesome, and the teacher complimented me in class. But for real, I got a haircut this morning. It feels goood. 
I am leaving home in 15 days to start a new semester of school! Hopefully this semester I can figure things out and decide what I want to do with my life. yikes. 

Today I am going to fix a swimming suit and a coat. I like the idea of sewing, and actually sewing, but I'm not very good at it. I just sew and don't worry about what it looks like. Which is sometimes bad. 

Today I ran into a family that I used to babysit. They have grown up so big and they are so cute and polite! It's neat to watch the little ones grow up and find their personalities. Parker has been doing the same thing!

Have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Ditto to everything. Except the haircut... I don't really like them... School starting, sewing and running into kids you used to babysit that aren't so little anymore :) But more importantly I get to see you in like 25 days <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYY!!!! It's been soooo long! :)

    ReplyDelete