10 August 2011

Summer

Things I've done, learned, accomplished, made...


  1. Painted the Basement
  2. Got rid of some junk/garage sale
  3. Painted Bathroom
  4. Moved to new room upstairs so Claire could have my big room with her own bathroom. So that means now I share a bathroom with my little brother. He's six. It comes with it's own thrills and excitement.
  5.  I'm working on making this blog prettier, like being creative with the title and adding my own touch to it. 
  6. I took some pretty nice photos this summer. Thank you for supporting my photo business!
  7. Thinking about the future.. What do I really want to be when I grow up?
  8. Made some tiedye shirts!
  9. Washed Windows for $ and fun with sister (see picture)
  10. Threw/gave away a TON of stuff and paper. I like to simplify everything.
  11. Went to "Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat" Musical performance with my grandparents!
  12. Made some crafts: Turned an old window into a dry erase board, Spray painted Jones soda bottles white to hold flowers in the bathroom, Turned XL size t shirts into M size t shirts using a sewing machine and scissors, Made a DOG book for Kiva about her life, took lots of pictures and organized my crafts.
  13. I taught Sunday school lessons at church - gospel doctrine and gospel principles, so grateful for that calling.
  14. Wrote LOTS of letters
  15. I ran, but I could have done a lot better. Did ab workouts. woo! 
  16. Ordered my first pair of TOMS! 
  17. Ordered my second pair of TOMS!!
  18. Found my 2 favorite colors - Coral pink and teal (see blog colors)
  19. Strengthened my personal testimony of my Savior, Jesus Christ.
  20. Enjoyed being in Kansas with family :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment