17 May 2011

birthday fun

{ I turned 19 a couple weeks ago }

And we threw a lavish party!
I can't wait to show you the pictures :) But it will take me a while to get them all organized. Today I figured I had better update this blog!

I found this amazing quote, and I have to share it with you. 
" To walk with the Lord, we have to know what is essential, what is necessary, and what is nice to-do. "
It is a nice way to prioritize and think about where I spend my energy. This summer is a nice time to change the way I use my time. I love lists, and so I think this will be beneficial to me. Make changes, set goals, and work towards something everyday. 

Have you ever heard of the site "pinterest.com"? I spend a lot a lot of my time there looking for ideas. Here is a cute example of something you would find:

 SO cute. 

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment