23 January 2012

I should be in bed

I have a 7:45am class tomorrow and a butt load of things due at like every hour. 

So now I will upload pictures.

Thanks Granny and Grandpa for the $6 to buy some ice cream! :)
Neilsons is our favorite!! Frozen Custard is the way to go. We ate this and then watched "The Last Song" and cried our little eyes out. 

This is how we say goodnight every night with the little wave goodbye- I watch him until he gets to the end of the hall, and sometimes peek over the edge of the railing to wave one more time.

First there is one of these, and then we wave goodbye :) 

Ahhh I love him and this pic. My awesome friend Lauren did the hair - she did practice wedding hair on me tonight. she is amazingggg.
FHE with the Dominguez family Monday night! We've got treat and lesson! 
WOOO!
xox anna

ps look for the pokemon ball in the last picture. weird, but cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment