11 August 2011

Dusty

one of the many quotes I've pinned on pinterest

(written at the beginning of July)
Summer has taken over and I have not been very good at blogging! Okay, so my current project is switching rooms with Claire, my younger sister. We started with the closet which was good. I've been holding on to a LOT of random things that need to be given away/thrown away. I found a box with all these neat quotes and church stuff. I feel guilty throwing them away, so I'll just blog about them! It's a win win if you ask me. Type up quotes = more blogging! :) 

The first one was probably an email I got when I was 14 and HAD to keep it. They are just suggestions on how to live a good life.

Health:
Drink plenty of Water - I agree with this
Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar - my grandpa told me the same thing
Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants - carrrrbbbss
Make time to pray - all the time
Live with Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy
Read more books than you did the previous year
Play more games
Sit in silence for at least 10 min each day - ponder
Sleep for 7 hrs. - AND THAT'S IT (ha I like my sleep)
Take a 10-30 minutes' walk daily. And while you walk, smile :)

Personality:
Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.

Pretty sure I threw the sheet to continue this list in the garbage.. but it's a good list so far. Claire and I have successfully switched rooms! It has made me get rid of so much and really focus on what I need to keep. I'm also leaving for Idaho in 22 days, so I'll need to organize everything and choose what gets to go and what gets to stay. I am so grateful for a wonderful family who will take care and let my junk live at their house :) Have an awesome Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment